The effective recruitment procedure helps attract candidates who match the qualities suitable for the job they will perform.
This implies the use of professional selection by which we can provide our partners with the necessary staff that will meet the needs of the company and help the realization of the organizational strategy. The recruitment process is successful only when the best candidates are selected.
The usage of diverse methods for professional psychodiagnostics achieves:
- Recruiting the best candidates
- Objectivity of the pre-employment process
- Lowering the risk of wrong or misleading assessment
- Lowering the cost of the pre-employment process
- Building successful teams
All psychological assessments are done using a set of methods, chosen to match the needs and requirements of the client/recruiter.